Friday, October 28, 2011

OMG it's Friday....

Yaay, I finished a quilt top this week, big pat on the back.  I don't seem to get many finishes these days so amn quite chuffed.  I really enjoyed making Gail's Song of Christmas.
I hope to get the top quilted over the long weekend. I am lucky that the shop is closed on Monday so I get a few days off in a row and I have quite a few projects to work on and the list seems to be getting longer every day.

Following on from Friday's Flowers here are some more for you to enjoy :)
White Camellia

Snowball tree
And even some weeds on our back grassy area

Until next time.....ciao Sandra

1 comment:

  1. I hope that is not this years snowball tree. Mine is still shooting from being pruned. My mock orange/philadelphus has flowers everywhere.
    Love that quilt of Gail's.

    ReplyDelete